Monday, August 22, 2011

11cm Obitsu Aquired!

Sugoi!! It finally came! This is the best thing I have ever held ever. She came along with marshmellows and a Hello Kitty charm not pictured. Okay kids, ready for blurry picture time :D?! LET'S GO!


"KHAAAAAANN!!!"

"Listen man, I play for the fans and the fans only. If money is all you care about, I'm out man."

 Hand-made furniture! :D
"I have been waiting."

"I am famished, what shall fill my hunger?"

"I got it!"

"YES! XD"
 OMAKE
Adorable. =3=
Sorry this post is short and ill-written. It has been a while and I've been waiting for her to come before I posted anything. Sorry, folks x_x. But, I DID get a new hair-do :D.
Drop a comment, sugar!!

2 comments:

  1. She looks great! I can't wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her ! ^_^ her poses are great i am thinking of getting one actually :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!